Start Here | Welcome!
YOU'RE ALREADY PART OF THE FAMILY
Whether you're looking for a new place to hear from God, looking for a new church home, or you're in town visiting family and friends, you are already a part of our family! We understand that exploring Jesus or visiting a new church for the first time can be intimidating and uncomfortable experience, so please come just as you are! We hope you'll experience the presence of God on Sunday and see what He is doing at Richland Naz.
We do understand you might have a few questions before you come, so here is some helpful information:
When do you meet?
- We gather for worship on Sunday mornings at 10:30 a.m. Plan to arrive a few minutes early so you can park, say hello, and find a seat. After the service, be sure to visit our Welcome Center where we can answer any questions you may have.
- We also offer a variety of Sunday School classes for all ages Sunday mornings at 9:15 a.m. Come in through the main doors (under the awning) and we will get you connected to a Sunday School class!
What should I expect?
- You can expect a friendly welcome, a dynamic service filled with scripture, prayer, worship music, and relevant teaching.
- Reading through our Beliefs will also help you understand who we are and what you can expect when you visit.
What About the Kids?
- We provide children's programming for infants - 6th grade. Our Children's wing is located to the left of the sanctuary with it's own welcome center and check-in station. When you walk through the main doors, we will get you connected and show you where to go!
- For all the details on children's programming, please visit our Children's Ministry page.
What should I Wear?
- At Richland Naz, the focus is on Christ, not on how we dress! Feel free to dress as dressy or as casual as you would like! If you wear shorts, jeans, flip flops, dressy, or business casual you will feel right at home!
WHAT STEPS DO I TAKE NEXT?
- Get Connected! We want you to feel welcome here at Richland Naz and to connect in any way you can/desire. Whether that is through Small Groups, individual ministries, etc. you can find ways to connect on the Ministries page.